Monday, July 16, 2012

I haven't blogged in awhile. Have been keeping myself extra busy. My son out of school but still enrolled in his Summer enrichment which is coming to an end this week. I had to say goodbye to one of my good friends who left the island. I put together my very first slideshow as their farewell gift using Windows Live Movie Maker. It was about 14 minutes long! I cried so much while making the slideshow I barely shed a tear by the time I said my last goodbye at the air port. That's a good thing. I wanted to be strong and show her that I truly was happy for her new life in California. That's one reason I've been so busy. Another is that my Scentsy business is doing great! Some people say it's not work if you love doing it. I really love my Scentsy. For those of you who don't know, Scentsy is a wickless candle company. They are safe for kids and pets and the best thing is you don't have to be rich to enjoy them! One of my friends agreed to Host a party at her house. She invited a few friends over and we all enjoyed each other's company.  One of my favorite things to do is tell someone they have earned nearly $100 of free product, then see their expression or hear their excitement! I love giving things away, and what most don't know is earning free stuff is much easier than they ever thought it could be. Check out  My Scentsy website & feel free to browse around and ask me about free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment