Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pugs love the beach!



Jaden and "the crystal rock"


One more check off Jaden's bucket list! The beach! Since we live on the tiny island of Okinawa we are pretty much at the beach every opportunity the weather permits! We visited our favorite spot this past weekend. The drive is over 2 hours but a day well spent. The road trip is pretty much slow moving since the speed limit at max is 80 kph (thats kilometers people) which.. when converted is not very fast at all.. and its not a highway or expressway either. The majority of this road trip consists of 2 lanes each opposite direction, winding roads around and sometimes through mountains. I love driving through tunnels! (We don't have those back home). But most of the trip is right along side the ocean.. and anytime I'm near Okinawa's oceans.. I'm happy. I will never get tired of it. You'll see what I mean..

pug at the beach
Shadow loves the water!



1 comment: